|Photo courtesy of Kraft.|
Kraft hosts a weekly Facebook chat called BeanChat (like Coffee Talk, only better). And they asked me to host.
Liz said, "We'll promote your blog to 200,000 people and we'll send you some free Gevalia Coffee." And I was all like, "GIRL. You had me at free coffee."
If she'd only thrown in a free doughnut, too - there's no telling what I would have done. Ahem.
But I had a problem: I don't do anything without checking it out first. I'm so Type A that they've considered changing the name to Type A-manda.
So I logged on last week and it was fun! Just a bunch of total strangers chatting as if they had know each other for years. Think pregnant ladies sitting in an OB-GYN waiting room without all the gross constipation and vomiting talk.
And the best part was that they didn't know I was there! (I think.) I almost typed something at one point, but then I felt weird. Like, 'Hey, y'all! I know you invited me to your party next week, but, uh, here I am! Soooooo... where's the bean dip?'
But instead, I just watched like a creepy Peeping Tom with honorable intentions.
Here's the skinny (vanilla latte) about BeanChat:
Go to the Gevalia Coffee Facebook Page at 10 AM Eastern Time on Thursday, May 9th.
Click on 'BeanChat" at the top of the page. (If you go there now, it will say "closed", but don't worry - we'll be open for business tomorrow morning.)
Then type whatever you want. It's just like Instant Messanger.
The fun ends promptly at 11 o'clock.
Or, you can be a creepy Peeping Tom like I was last week. I won't even know you're there. (I think.)
The best part? One participant wins FREE COFFEE shipped right to your door! So after you win, let's totally brag about our free coffee over coffee sometime.
If it's possible to have two best parts, here's the other one: I'm giving you the conversation topics ahead of time. Type A'ers unite!
It's like cheating on the test. Assuming that you're being tested on your favorite movie or your ideal summer vacation.
You will look BRILLIANT. And everybody will be thinking, 'GAH. Those Werdyab readers are SO SMART. It's almost like they knew the conversation topics before we started...???'
Cheat to win, people. Cheat to win.
Here are the topics:
1) There has been a lot of lottery hype over past month! If you won the lottery, what is the first thing that you would buy?
2)Summer is coming up which means traveling for many people. What are your summer vacation plans?
3) So many good shows these days, and many Summer shows are about to start too! What are some of your favorite TV shows?
4) Let's talk music! Who is your favorite recording artist or song and why?
5) Anyone watching Idol? Who do you think is going to win?
6) So many of us are living busy lives, and always around other people--If you had one day all to yourself, how would you spend it?
7) Here's a random but not so random question…If you could go back in time and talk to yourself at 16 years old, what would you say?8) Does anyone have a bucket list? What's on it?!
8) Any chef's in here? What is your favorite thing to cook and what's your favorite type of food?
One click = One vote. Please click the banner below to register one vote for Werdyab Blog. Thank you!